Thank you for your ongoing support!
For the safety of our members we are following government and industry guidelines to ensure that your gym remains a safe and healthy place to come and enjoy working out. As Queensland’s Stage 3 easing of restrictions commence from 3 July, this means our gyms can allow:
- Unsupervised 24/7 access (or unsupervised extended opening hours for gyms that are not 24/7)
- 1 person per 4 square metres for all facilities
- Bookings no longer required
- Opening and use of showers and change rooms
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you in the gym!
Please note that we will keep you updated on our website and on our Facebook page as other activities are able to resume.
PCYC Biloela is a not-for-profit organisation that aims to enhance our community through youth development. This is encouraged through a caring environment with a wide range of youth and community activities for all ages including our Get Set for Work program.
We have a range of sports and recreation activities, including boxing, martial arts, basketball and more! For the adults, gym and fitness classes are available and access to a fully equipped 24-hour gymnasium. A full-size basketball court suitable for basketball, volleyball, badminton, gymnastics, martial arts, discos and functions.
- Monday: 6am-9am & 4pm-8pm
- Tuesday: 6am-9am & 4pm-8pm
- Wednesday: 6am-9am & 4pm-8pm
- Thursday: 6am-9am & 4pm-8pm
- Friday: 6am-9am & 4pm-8pm
- Saturday: 6am - 9am
- Sunday: Closed
Club opening hours may differ temporarily, due to COVID-19 restrictions.