Ready for Work is designed to help young people transition into the workforce or further study.
The program includes:
- Resume preparation and writing
- Job interview skills
- Job search advice
- Understanding employer expectations
- Employability skills such as communication, teamwork & time management
- Planning and organising yourself at home and at work
- No cost to participants
Dates and Times:
Ready for Work is a two week program, running Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 2:00pm.
Please check out our Facebook page for the next course dates.
Located at PCYC Mareeba, 136 Walsh Street, Mareeba
- 15 to 24 years old
- Cannot have previously completed a Skilling Queenslanders for Work Program.
Contact: Email [email protected]
Phone 0427 924 231
**Bookings essential as places are limited**
This training is proudly funded by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative.