- No gym entry for members under 12 years of age.
- Members aged 12-15 years may only enter and train during staffed hours and
must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Members aged 16-17 years may enter and train unsupervised during staffed
hours provided parent or legal guardian consent has been given.
If no parent or legal guardian consent has been given, supervision is required.
- Supervision must be undertaken by:
- A parent or guardian who has current PCYC Queensland gym membership; or
- A qualified professional in the instance where the younger person is part of a
PCYC Queensland program.
- The supervising person shall be actively watching and close to the member at all
times whilst in the gym.
*A current safety alert is still in place relating to minors. Please contact your club for details.
- Report misuse of equipment or unsafe practices.
- Use equipment for its intended purpose only, including safety features.
If unsure, please ask for information and advice.
- Report faulty equipment to a PCYC Queensland staff member immediately.
- You are responsible for your own safety.
PCYC Queensland Members Must Comply with Membership Rules to Enter
- Membership must be current.
- Compulsory inductions and orientations must be completed.
- Member's photos to be current (within 2 years).
- Where required, parental or legal guardian approval must be supplied.
- Gym fees must be paid and up to date.
Alcohol, Illegal or Illicit Drugs are Prohibited
- PCYC Queensland has a zero tolerance for illegal or illicit drugs.
- Persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be refused entry.