Our brand-new PCYC Logan facility being built at Cronulla Park in Slacks Creek is coming soon!
Set to open in May 2021, the expansive 4,700 square metre modern single-level facility, jointly funded by Logan City Council and the Queensland Government, will feature:
- An amazing gymnastics hall – the largest in Logan City – offering Under 5s, Artistic and Rhythmic Gymnastics programs
- 24 hour Gym+Fitness centre
- Functional Training Zone with group fitness classes and senior fitness classes
- Dedicated boxing room with a boxing ring
- Multipurpose rooms for youth programs and other activities
- Outside school hours care (OSHC) service for 105 children
- Upgraded road access and ample parking
PCYC Logan will also offer key youth development programs including Braking the Cycle, Safer Communities and Drop In programs.
Chance to Win 1 year Gym+Fitness membership
Submit your details to enter the draw to win a Gym+Fitness membership at the new PCYC Logan facility at Cronulla Park; and never miss a newsletter update about the new club!
Outside School Hours Care
The onsite OSHC service with capacity for 105 children will feature large indoor and outdoor spaces and will offer a variety of sports and activities, life skills, healthy food, cultural awareness, homework club and more.
Children attending the OSHC service will also have the opportunity to participate in the club’s Gymnastics programs, with Educators available to escort students to and from club activities.
To stay up to date, follow our PCYC Logan Facebook page for more information!