Update OSHC Bookings in My Family Lounge
PCYC Queensland Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) services use the system to manage your accounts has an app, My Family Lounge system to manage This allows families to have complete control over their bookings.
If you require permanent, routine, or re-occurring bookings you can submit a Booking Request through My Family Lounge to your OSHC service. Upon receiving this request, the service will send you an Offer for your family to Accept and Confirm.
The casual booking calendar opens 10 weeks in advance, enabling families to manage their own bookings, add or cancel/absent their bookings.
For Before School Care and After School Care, you can cancel a booking up until 2 days of the booking, which will cancel that one session and the fee associated with the booking.
For Before School Care and After School Care, you can notify the service of your child’s absence within 2 days of the booking. In this instance, families still incur the gap fee payment.
My Family Lounge Instructions
To update an Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) booking for before school care, after school care, or vacation care, simply follow the steps outlined below:
- Log into your My Family Lounge Account.
2. Click on View Enrolment.
3. Add the service you would like to attend at the top of the enrolment form.
4. Search for the service you would like to attend.
5. Your new service should now be seen at the top of the enrolment form, next to your current service.
6. Click submit.
Connection Between My Family Lounge & Centrelink
The My Family Lounge system used by PCYC Queensland for Outside School Hours Care bookings connects to Centrelink and reads any Child Care Subsidy (CCS) entitlements your family is eligible for.
Are you not getting your CCS?
- Check that your OSHC service has both your and your child’s correct Customer Reference Number (CRN) and date of birth. for the CCS eligible and enrolling parent and unique CRN for each child and Date of birth.
- Once you have submitted these to the service, you should receive an enrolment notice through myGov. You will need to confirm your child’s enrolment details for the CCS.
- If there are no enrolment details, contact your OSHC service or email the OSHC Finance team to confirm the enrolment details have been submitted successfully.
- If the aforementioned steps have been completed and the eligibility for CCS is still not applied to your account, contact Centrelink as this may be due to:
- Eligibility pending with CCS
- Off set payment with Centrelink
- Your eligibility with Centrelink which might include your hours of subsidy or subsidy entitlements
It is the individual’s responsibility to ensure they keep up to date with Centrelink requirements to ensure that the eligibility continues.
If you have any questions about your account, please contact our OSHC Finance Team.