As well as schools, PCYC Bornhoffen works in partnership with a diverse range of community organisations and special needs groups. Our experienced program staff will consult with you to identify your group’s needs and the outcomes you are seeking. We will work with you to design and deliver a program.
We have experience working with many different target groups including intervention programs for young people at risk, programs for people with disabilities, young people in foster care and young people with leadership potential. We can also work with adult groups who are looking to develop their facilitation and leadership skills.
Some of our community partners include:
- PCYC State Youth Leadership Program
- PCYC Youth Development Conference
- PCYC Beenleigh Get Set For Work and Two Tribes Programs
- Queensland Police Service
- Asteros Foundation Gold Coast
- University of Queensland – School of Engineering
- Southern Cross University
- Children’s Health Queensland – Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital
- Heartkids Australia
We can deliver programs at our own base or anywhere in south east or regional Queensland.