Thank you for your ongoing support!
For the safety of our members we are following government and industry guidelines to ensure that your gym remains a safe and healthy place to come and enjoy working out. As Queensland’s Stage 3 easing of restrictions commence from 3 July, this means our gyms can allow:
- Unsupervised 24/7 access (or unsupervised extended opening hours for gyms that are not 24/7)
- 1 person per 4 square metres for all facilities
- Bookings no longer required
- Opening and use of showers and change rooms
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you in the gym!
Please note that we will keep you updated on our website and on our Facebook page as other activities are able to resume.
PCYC Nerang has been operating since 1982, providing an ever increasing range of activities for the whole family at affordable prices. Whether you want to get into the gym or fitness classes, learn martial arts or get involved with youth activities, you will find it here.
There are many great reasons to join the Police-Citizens Youth Club. As a Club Member you are entitled to use the facilities, participate in activities and programs, or become a volunteer at any PCYC club in Queensland.
- Monday: 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday: 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday: 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Thursday: 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Friday: 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 6:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
Club opening hours may differ temporarily, due to COVID-19 restrictions.