PCYC Queensland is a trusted and respected charitable not-for-profit that delivers a broad range of youth-focused activities and programs, outside school hours care, gym and fitness and more for everyone. There are countless ways to be involved in the PCYC Queensland community.
- Become a member of your local PCYC Queensland club to access a wide variety of youth programs, sports and recreation programs, outside school hours care and more. Find your local PCYC Club.
- Volunteer your time at your local club or an event near you. PCYC Queensland has over 2,500 volunteers across the state and we are always looking for a helping hand.
- Join the PCYC Queensland team as an employee
- Make a donation to help PCYC Queensland support young people across Queensland.
- Raise funds for PCYC Queensland by hosting your own event, running for PCYC Queensland or celebrating with PCYC Queensland.
- Attend one of PCYC Queensland’s events. Check out the timetable at your local club.
- Purchase a ticket in the PCYC Lottery to help support young Queenslanders with a chance to win great prizes!