Become a PCYC Queensland Member
PCYC Queensland Club Membership provides you with access to our clubs for you to unlock your own potential! You can choose from a broad range of activities (from boxing, gymnastics and dance to martial arts and so much more), programs, outside school hours care, gym+fitness, and more for everyone. Additional fees and charges may apply depending on what you choose.
There is definitely something for everyone at every PCYC Queensland Club!
Please complete the online Club Membership form below.
Annual membership fees are:
Senior 60+ $6
Your annual Club Membership fee can be paid at the club when you attend your first session.
As a Club Member you are entitled to:
- attend any of our clubs across Queensland
- participate in PCYC Queensland activities and programs (additional fees and charges may apply)
- use club facilities (additional fees and charges may apply)
- support your local club to promote PCYC Queensland local community and state-wide activities
- become a PCYC Queensland volunteer and fundraiser
*Please refer to the Membership Policy (Terms and Conditions), which includes the definition of a family.