Where Your Donation Goes

PCYC Queensland is a trusted and respected charitable not-for-profit that delivers a broad range of youth-focused activities and programs, outside school hours care, gym and fitness, and more for everyone.

Since 1948, our staff and volunteers have been working in partnership with the Queensland Police Service (QPS) to meet local community and youth needs. Importantly, PCYC’s are a vital and key point of engagement for young people who are at risk, disadvantaged or disengaged. Our clubs and programs provide opportunities for young people to have positive experiences, get involved in a wide range of activities and learn from great mentors and community leaders. including serving Police officers.

Almost 90% of our work is funded through your kind donations and our fee-for-services within the community. The remaining 10% is from government funding and significant in-kind support from our founding partners. Any surplus revenue goes straight back into our programs and facilities, as well as the communities we serve — ensuring we deliver on our vision both now and in the future.

Like the young people that we support, PCYC Queensland’s programs are widely diverse, and your donation will support any number of our youth development, crime prevention and community engagement programs. Each day our staff, volunteers and QPS Officers work to help young people reach their potential and make positive life choices, but we couldn’t do it without you. Together, we’re building safer, healthier communities through youth development.

 

Make a secure donation online today.