Thank you for your ongoing support!
For the safety of our members we are following government and industry guidelines to ensure that your gym remains a safe and healthy place to come and enjoy working out. As Queensland’s Stage 3 easing of restrictions commence from 3 July, this means our gyms can allow:
- Unsupervised 24/7 access (or unsupervised extended opening hours for gyms that are not 24/7)
- 1 person per 4 square metres for all facilities
- Bookings no longer required
- Opening and use of showers and change rooms
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you in the gym!
Please note that we will keep you updated on our website and on our Facebook page as other activities are able to resume.
PCYC Blackwater is an important facility within the community. With our aim to enhance our community through youth development, we offer a range of youth and community activities– including Braking the Cycle and Youth Space. We have sports and recreation activities for all ages, with basketball, gymnastics and boxing some of our main activities. For new starters or experienced gym junkies – PCYC Blackwater’s Gym and Fitness centre provides an affordable, high quality gym. Visit our fully air conditioned gym and get yourself on track for a fitter, fabulous, new you. We also have group fitness classes, weights and qualified trainers to help you with your health and fitness goals.
- Monday: 8.00am-12.00pm 3.00pm-8.00pm
- Tuesday: 8.00am-12.00pm 3.00pm-8.00pm
- Wednesday: 8.00am-12.00pm 3.00pm-8.00pm
- Thursday: 8.00am-12.00pm 3.00pm-8.00pm
- Friday: 8.00am-4.00pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
24/7 Gym Access with fob. Club opening hours may differ temporarily, due to COVID-19 restrictions.