Thank you for your ongoing support!
For the safety of our members we are following government and industry guidelines to ensure that your gym remains a safe and healthy place to come and enjoy working out. As Queensland’s Stage 3 easing of restrictions commence from 3 July, this means our gyms can allow:
- Unsupervised 24/7 access (or unsupervised extended opening hours for gyms that are not 24/7)
- 1 person per 4 square metres for all facilities
- Bookings no longer required
- Opening and use of showers and change rooms
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you in the gym!
Please note that we will keep you updated on our website and on our Facebook page as other activities are able to resume.
PCYC Cloncurry is home to all things sporting and youth and community engagement.
Our extended hours gym is open from 4:00am until 11:00pm, 7 days a week including Public Holidays.
Throughout the year we run many sports including Boxing, Fitness Classes, Basketball, Volleyball, Netball, Futsal and Cricket. We also run youth programs such as Curry Knockout, Chill Out, Basketball After Dark and a very active Youth Management Team.
PCYC Cloncurry is one of our gym and fitness centres, with a full gym available and a range of fitness classes available, including Boxercise, Cardio Tennis and an of 8 week challenge.
- Monday: 8:30am-12pm, 1pm - 2:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am-12pm, 1pm - 2:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am-12pm, 1pm - 2:30pm
- Thursday: 8:30am-12pm, 1pm - 2:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am-12pm, 1pm - 2:30pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Club opening hours may differ temporarily, due to COVID-19 restrictions.