PCYC Gold Coast
Thank you for your ongoing support!
For the safety of our members we are following government and industry guidelines to ensure that your gym remains a safe and healthy place to come and enjoy working out. As Queensland’s Stage 3 easing of restrictions commence from 3 July, this means our gyms can allow:
- Unsupervised 24/7 access (or unsupervised extended opening hours for gyms that are not 24/7)
- 1 person per 4 square metres for all facilities
- Bookings no longer required
- Opening and use of showers and change rooms
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you in the gym!
Please note that we will keep you updated on our website and on our Facebook page as other activities are able to resume.
PCYC Gold Coast was the first branch on the Gold Coast, opening its doors in 1976. PCYC Gold Coast is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment at very affordable prices.
At PCYC Gold Coast we offer a 24/7 fully Air Conditioned gym with state of the art equipment, which includes Cardio (treadmills, bikes, climb mill, cross trainers, ski erg), a Functional Area, Weightlifting Platform, Pin Loaded equipment and plenty of free weights. Plus a wide range of group fitness classes!
PCYC Gold Coast has a range of youth development programs including our Youth Leadership Team, Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award, RUBY program, Champ boxing and more.
Our sports and recreational activities include tiny tots, gymnastics, boxing, tennis and savate. Watch this space as we develop a new dance / fitness activity for 5 – 12 year olds. For expressions of interest email [email protected] .
If you would like to join our team of volunteers please click here
- Monday: 7.30am-12, 2pm-7pm
- Tuesday: 7.30am-12, 2pm-7pm
- Wednesday: 7.30am-12, 2pm-7pm
- Thursday: 7.30am-12, 2pm-7pm
- Friday: 7.30am-12, 2pm-4.30pm
- Saturday: 6.30am - 11.30am
- Sunday: Closed
24/7 Gym Access with fob.