PCYC Sunshine Coast
Thank you for your ongoing support!
For the safety of our members we are following government and industry guidelines to ensure that your gym remains a safe and healthy place to come and enjoy working out. As Queensland’s Stage 3 easing of restrictions commence from 3 July, this means our gyms can allow:
- Unsupervised 24/7 access (or unsupervised extended opening hours for gyms that are not 24/7)
- 1 person per 4 square metres for all facilities
- Bookings no longer required
- Opening and use of showers and change rooms
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you in the gym!
Please note that we will keep you updated on our website and on our Facebook page as other activities are able to resume.
PCYC Sunshine Coast is a great place to come and improve your health & fitness. Our current Holiday Programs for December 2019 to January 2020 are available now.
We have a number of various recreational activities on offer for all ages:
- Gymnastics Programs, Gym Sports and KinderGym;
- Martial Arts;
- A 24/7 gym;
- Activity and meeting spaces for hire;
- Youth Development programs, including Braking the Cycle.
Most importantly, whether you want to get healthy, volunteer your time or just hang out, everyone is most welcome to come down to the club and see how PCYC Sunshine Coast can improve your day! Drop in during our hours of business and ask the staff how you can become a member and start enjoying what we have on offer.
- Monday: 8:00am-8:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am-8:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am-8:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am-8:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am-4:00pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Club opening hours may differ temporarily, due to COVID-19 restrictions.