PCYC Sunshine Coast
The Sunshine Coast PCYC is a great place to come and improve your health & fitness. With a number of different activities on offer for all ages:
- FreeG Parkour – combination of tricking, tumbling and obstacle courses. Fast paced and energetic sport incorporated with freestyle gymnastics.
- Gymnastics Programs
- 50 + Fit Group Exercise – improve your mobility, strength, balance, coordination and flexibility in a fun, social environment. Professional Personal Trainer
- Boxercise – high intensity interval training class based on boxing training.
- Teen Girl Boxercise – training for girls ages 12 – 17 years.
- Amature Boxing – with a combination of strength and conditioning.
- 24/7 gymnasium
- Tennis Courts for hire.
In addition, PCYC have activity and meeting spaces for hire. With a beautiful grassed oval, a great place to meet or just walk around and get active. Learner Drivers can access our Braking the Cycle Program, which is a fantastic way to accomplish your 100 hours of learning.
Our School Aged Care Services and Vacation Care Services provide great programs, run on site at the Nambour State College, Burnside State School and Woombye State School.
Most importantly, whether you want to get healthy, volunteer your time or just hang out, everyone is most welcome to come down to the club and see how the PCYC can improve your day! Drop in during our hours of business and ask the staff how you can become a member and start enjoying what we have on offer.
- Monday: 8:00am-8:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am-8:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am-8:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am-8:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am-4:00pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed