Thank you for your ongoing support!
For the safety of our members we are following government and industry guidelines to ensure that your gym remains a safe and healthy place to come and enjoy working out. As Queensland’s Stage 3 easing of restrictions commence from 3 July, this means our gyms can allow:
- Unsupervised 24/7 access (or unsupervised extended opening hours for gyms that are not 24/7)
- 1 person per 4 square metres for all facilities
- Bookings no longer required
- Opening and use of showers and change rooms
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you in the gym!
Please note that we will keep you updated on our website and on our Facebook page as other activities are able to resume.
PCYC Toowoomba opened in 1969 and moved to its present location in 1976. Currently, we welcome over 2500 members through our club doors. We provide crime prevention initiatives with youth development officers working in response to QPS. An important fundraising activity at the club is the very popular Sunday market that has operated on site for the past 25 years. The market operates every Sunday 7.00am – 12.30pm (Please note- not operational on Christmas Day).
- Monday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday: 8:30am - 12:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
Club opening hours may differ temporarily, due to COVID-19 restrictions.