PCYC Hills District
Thank you for your ongoing support!
For the safety of our members we are following government and industry guidelines to ensure that your gym remains a safe and healthy place to come and enjoy working out. As Queensland’s Stage 3 easing of restrictions commence from 3 July, this means our gyms can allow:
- Unsupervised 24/7 access (or unsupervised extended opening hours for gyms that are not 24/7)
- 1 person per 4 square metres for all facilities
- Bookings no longer required
- Opening and use of showers and change rooms
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you in the gym!
Please note that we will keep you updated on our website and on our Facebook page as other activities are able to resume.
PCYC Hills District provides youth programs focused on leadership, self-esteem and crime prevention. In operation at Everton Hills since 1991, our club offers free programs for the community, as well as a range of low cost activities for all age groups from 18 months to 100 years old.
- Monday: 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 7:30pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 12:30pm
- Sunday: Closed
24/7 Gym Access with fob. Club opening hours may differ temporarily, due to COVID-19 restrictions.