Thank you for your ongoing support!
For the safety of our members we are following government and industry guidelines to ensure that your gym remains a safe and healthy place to come and enjoy working out. As Queensland’s Stage 3 easing of restrictions commence from 3 July, this means our gyms can allow:
- Unsupervised 24/7 access (or unsupervised extended opening hours for gyms that are not 24/7)
- 1 person per 4 square metres for all facilities
- Bookings no longer required
- Opening and use of showers and change rooms
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you in the gym!
Please note that we will keep you updated on our website and on our Facebook page as other activities are able to resume.
PCYC Queensland’s core mission is to build safer, healthier communities through youth development. We serve the entire Mackay community by providing activities and club access to all. PCYC Mackay has many facilities on offer to our local community. We have a variety of activities available from archery to facility hire for birthday parties and corporate events.
- Monday: 6:30am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday: 6:30am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday: 6:30am - 6:00pm
- Thursday: 6:30am - 6:00pm
- Friday: 6:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
24/7 Gym Access with fob. Club opening hours may differ temporarily, due to COVID-19 restrictions.